- By LAW you are compelled to have competent Fire Wardens/Marshal in your building/offices in Essex & London. Penalties and consequences for non-compliance include Criminal Prosecution, Prison, Fines, Refusal of Insurance Companies to pay Claims, Business Collapse, Lack of Defence to Civil Actions and the Endangering of the lives of your staff.
- All types of businesses can benefit from our essential fire training – offices, shops, railway premises, factories, construction sites, industrial facilities, hotels, nursing and residential care homes, schools, hospitals, etc.
OBJECTIVES- On completion of the Fire Warden/Marshal Training will be competent in the following:
- Responsibilities of the Fire Warden/Marshal Training
- Building Construction, Relevant Law, Built-in fire protection within buildings
- Introduction to the new Fire Reform Act
- Actions on hearing a Fire Alarm
- Evacuation procedures including Fire muster points and roll calls
- Fire Safety Checks, Reasons for Combustion,
- Types of Fire (Classification of Fire)
- Fire Spread
- Arson Prevention
- Human Behavior
- Safety Signs
- Fire Extinguishers (correct type, ENS3 Regulations)
- Limitations and Capabilities of Extinguishing media
- Your own company procedures can be built into the course.
DURATION – Four hours
Training can be delivered at your premises, however, additional costs may apply
For up to 12 delegates